Monday, June 2, 2008

Inventory of being

I am Monica.

I am nineteen.

I am a student and I am half way to be a homicide detective.

I am 5 feet and one inch, brownish hair. I was once blonde. Like to wear my hair up

but lately I have been wearing it down because I need a haircut. I have blue eyes.

I am a student, I am a friend, and I am giving person.

I love the TV show Buffy the vampire slayer.

I am older then my sister Mellissa but I’m not the oldest person with my real

brother and sister

I like antagonizing my sister Mellissa

I like being a friend.

I like playing basketball on a team.

I like other people’s drama it’s funny.

I love not being in love. I just want to have fun.

Later on in my life I hope for a baby girl name Kerstin Lauren but I want to be in

love first.

I hope to have a better life then my real family.

I hope to have a lot of money to support myself.

I believe I can live by myself someday.


Things I don’t understand why can’t I have a decent life.

I don’t understand why someone can’t support their family.

I don’t understand why anyone doesn’t love me.


Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alicia Keys are my ideals.

Things I hate are drinking off some one.

I hate sitting on the right side of the car. I blame my sister Mellissa.

I hate my life sometimes.

I hate not being positive.


Things I can’t live without is my TV

I can’t live with three hundred dollars cell phone.

Things I spend too much money on is my nice clean shoes

I like spending money on my pink clothes.

If I was rich I would donate money to the poorest country.

I would buy a big house with a nice garden, fast car even though I can drive.

The things I wish for is to have a happy childhood

I wish for being popular

I like doing the something every day. I like to follow a pattern.

I get frustrated with stupid questions.

I like to chuckle at stupid things.

I hate kids although I volunteer in the nursery at church.

My name is Monica and this is 2008

No comments: