Monday, June 2, 2008
Introduction to: Hunt for a Four Year College
My second piece is compare and contrast “Hunt for a Four Year College” it is my first major writing assignments. I did my first draft around the 14th of April. The reason I choose “Hunt for a Four Year college” it showed how I used specifically variety of sentence structures. And not use the 2nd person as much. Here are some examples “University (WWU) is located in Bellingham about two hours away from Everett. I like the fact that it is on the Puget Sound. When the rays of the sun hit the surface of the water it is a sight to see.” I also pick this because I felt like I did a real good job for my first writing assignments of the quarter and my writing matured in this essay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment